Kings vs. Wizards Player Props | De’Aaron Fox | Wednesday
De’Aaron Fox and the Sacramento Kings will match up against the Washington Wizards at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday. At 21.0 points per game, Fox is 20th in the league.
If you’re trying to bet on Fox’s props, we take a look at all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze De’Aaron Fox’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Fox Season Stats
- Fox averages a team-best 21.0 points per contest. He is also averaging 3.6 rebounds and 5.1 assists, shooting 45.0% from the floor and 26.5% from downtown with 1.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- The 21.5 points prop bet over/under set for Fox on Wednesday is 0.5 more than his season scoring average (21.0).
- Fox’s per-game rebound average of 3.6 is 0.1 more than his prop bet over/under in Wednesday’s game (3.5).
- Fox combines to average 26.1 points and assists per game, 0.4 fewer than his PA prop bet total (26.5) for Wednesday’s game.
- Fox has appeared in 28 games this season, recording more than 21.5 points in 11 of them.
- This season in 28 games, Fox has pulled down more than 3.5 boards in 12 matchups.
Fox’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Washington
- Fox is averaging 3.4 fewer points per game against the Wizards than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Fox’s 2.6 rebounds per game in matchups against the Wizards are 0.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Fox averages 5.1 assists in matchups with the Wizards, 0.6 more than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In matchups with the Wizards, Fox averages 1.1 made threes, which is 0.4 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Fox’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Wizards is 4.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Fox racks up 20.7 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Wizards, and that is 4.8 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Fox records 23.2 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Wizards, 3.3 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Washington Wizards Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!