Kings vs. Trail Blazers Player Props | Richaun Holmes | Wednesday
The Sacramento Kings, including Richaun Holmes, play the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday at 10:00 PM ET. At 9.8 rebounds per game, Holmes is ranked 14th in the NBA.
In this story, we are digging into Holmes’ stats and trends to help you make the top picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Richaun Holmes’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Holmes Season Stats
- Holmes posts a team-best 9.8 rebounds per contest. He is also averaging 14.4 points and 1.2 assists, shooting 69.4% from the field (second in NBA).
- Wednesday’s points prop bet for Holmes is 13.5 points. That’s 0.9 fewer than his season average of 14.4.
- Holmes’ per-game rebound average of 9.8 is 1.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Wednesday’s game (8.5).
- Holmes has recorded 24.2 combined points and rebounds per game, 1.7 more than his 22.5 PR over/under for Wednesday’s game.
- Holmes has put up more than 13.5 points nine times this season (through 18 games).
- Holmes’ single-game rebound total has been higher than 8.5 boards 11 times over 18 games played this season.
Holmes’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Portland
- Holmes averages 9.6 points per game against the Trail Blazers, 3.9 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Holmes’ 5.6 rebounds per game in matchups against the Trail Blazers are 2.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- Holmes averages 0.9 assists in matchups with the Trail Blazers, 0.4 more than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In matchups with the Trail Blazers, Holmes averages 0.1 made threes, which is 0.4 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Holmes has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Trail Blazers that is 7.4 lower than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Holmes combines for 15.2 points and rebounds per game against the Trail Blazers. That is 7.3 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Holmes averages 10.5 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Trail Blazers, 4.0 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Portland Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Visit our in-depth NBA player props guide to learn more betting on players.