Kings vs. Trail Blazers Player Props | Harrison Barnes | Wednesday
The Sacramento Kings, Harrison Barnes included, hit the court against the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday at 10:00 PM ET.
In this story, we are breaking down Barnes’ stats and trends to help you find the best picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Harrison Barnes’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Barnes Season Stats
- Barnes posts 19.3 points, 7.4 rebounds and 2.5 assists per contest, shooting 47.5% from the floor and 40.0% from downtown with 2.0 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Barnes’ 19.3 points per game average is 2.8 points more than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Barnes has pulled down 7.4 rebounds per game, 0.9 more than his prop bet for Wednesday’s game (6.5).
- Barnes’ combined points and rebounds average (26.7 per game) is 3.2 more than the 23.5 PR over/under set for Wednesday’s matchup.
- Barnes has recorded more than 16.5 points 11 times this season (through 18 games).
- Over 18 games played this season, Barnes’ single-game rebound total has exceeded 6.5 boards 10 times.
Barnes’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Portland
- Barnes’ points-per-game average against the Trail Blazers (17.1) is 0.6 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Barnes’ 5.7 rebounds per game in matchups against the Trail Blazers are 0.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Barnes averages 1.4 assists in matchups with the Trail Blazers, 1.1 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In matchups with the Trail Blazers, Barnes has made 0.2 more three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Barnes has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Trail Blazers that is 2.3 lower than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Barnes combines for 22.8 points and rebounds per game against the Trail Blazers. That is 0.7 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Barnes’ 18.5 combined points and assists in games against the Trail Blazers are 1.0 less than his prop in this matchup.
Portland Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Visit our in-depth NBA player props guide to learn more betting on players.