Kings vs. Thunder Player Props | Richaun Holmes | Friday
Richaun Holmes (10.7 rebounds per game, 14th in NBA) and the Sacramento Kings will face the Oklahoma City Thunder at 8:00 PM ET on Friday.
If you’re trying to bet on Holmes’ props, we break down all of the ones available, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Richaun Holmes’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Holmes Season Stats
- Holmes averages a team-leading 10.7 rebounds per game. He is also putting up 13.9 points and 1.4 assists, shooting 66.0% from the floor (fifth in NBA).
- Friday’s points prop bet for Holmes is 13.5 points. That is 0.4 fewer than his season average of 13.9.
- Holmes’ per-game rebound average of 10.7 is 1.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (9.5).
- Holmes combines to average 15.3 points and assists per game, 0.2 fewer than his PA prop bet total (15.5) for Friday’s game.
- Holmes has put up more than 13.5 points five times this season (through 12 games).
- Holmes’ single-game rebound output has exceeded 9.5 boards eight times through 12 games played this season.
Holmes’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Oklahoma City
- Holmes is averaging 6.8 fewer points per game against the Thunder than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Holmes’ 3.9 rebounds per game in matchups against the Thunder are 5.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- Holmes averages 0.6 assists in matchups with the Thunder, 0.9 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In games against the Thunder, Holmes has made 0.5 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (0.5).
- Holmes’ combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Thunder is 11.2, which is 14.3 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Holmes combines for 10.6 points and rebounds per game against the Thunder. That is 12.9 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Holmes has averaged 7.3 combined points and assists per game against the Thunder, 8.2 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Oklahoma City Thunder Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!