Kings vs. Thunder Player Props | Harrison Barnes | Tuesday
The Oklahoma City Thunder host the Sacramento Kings on Tuesday, 8:00 PM ET at Paycom Center. The Oklahoma City Thunder are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +121.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Sacramento Kings is -142. The Kings are a -2.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 238.5 points.
The Thunder and Kings have met twice this season, with the Thunder winning none and the Kings winning twice.
Harrison’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Harrison Barnes (SAC) has stayed under his points prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.69% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 13.5 (-115) are at MGM.
Harrison’s stats vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
Harrison’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Kings at Thunder
- The Thunder are 8-2-1 ATS after a loss in their last 11 games
- The Thunder are 6-1 ATS after they failed to cover in their last 7 games
- The Thunder are 9-3 ATS after one day of rest in their last 12 games
- The Kings are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games
- The Over is 7-2 in Kings games in their last 9 games
Harrison’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||109.81||24||-1.9|
|PtsAgst / Gm||112.46||20||0.8|
Harrison’s Notable Teammates
- Jalen Williams (OKC) has gone over his 3pt-fg-made prop in 5 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.19% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-189) are at DraftKings
- Luguentz Dort (OKC) has gone over his steals prop in 6 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.87% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-233) are at DraftKings
- Luguentz Dort (OKC) has stayed under his blocked-shots prop in 18 of his last 22 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.70% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-250) are at DraftKings
- Isaiah Joe (OKC) has stayed under his 3pt-fg-made prop in 102 of his last 114 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 16.29% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 3.5 (-128) are at FanDuel
- Luguentz Dort (OKC) has stayed under his assists prop in 9 of his last 12 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 16.87% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 2.5 (-135) are at DraftKings
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.