Kings vs. Thunder Player Props | Harrison Barnes | Friday
Harrison Barnes (22nd in NBA, 21.4 points per game) and the Sacramento Kings meet the Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday at 8:00 PM ET.
With prop bets set for Barnes in this contest, let’s break down the stats and trends, helping you find the top wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Harrison Barnes’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Barnes Season Stats
- Barnes puts up a team-high 21.4 points per contest. He is also posting 8.6 rebounds and 2.6 assists, shooting 49.0% from the field and 42.5% from beyond the arc with 2.6 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Barnes’ 21.4 points per game average is 2.9 points higher than Friday’s over/under.
- Barnes’ per-game rebound average of 8.6 is 1.1 more than his prop bet over/under in Friday’s game (7.5).
- Barnes has put up 30.0 combined points and rebounds per game, 3.5 more than his 26.5 PR over/under for Friday’s game.
- In the 12 games he’s played this season, Barnes’ point total has gone over 18.5 points eight times.
- Barnes’ single-game rebound total has been higher than 7.5 boards seven times over 12 games played this season.
Barnes’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Oklahoma City
- Barnes is averaging 1.7 fewer points per game against the Thunder than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Barnes’ five rebounds per game in matchups with the Thunder are 2.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- Barnes averages 1.9 assists in matchups with the Thunder, 0.6 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In matchups with the Thunder, Barnes averages 0.9 fewer made three-pointers (1.6) than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Barnes’ PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Thunder is 5.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Barnes accumulates 21.8 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Thunder, and that is 4.7 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Barnes has averaged 18.7 combined points and assists per game against the Thunder, 2.8 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Oklahoma City Thunder Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!