Kings vs. Raptors Player Props | Tyrese Haliburton | Monday
Tyrese Haliburton hopes to make a difference for the Sacramento Kings versus the Toronto Raptors on Monday at 7:00 PM ET.
With prop bets available for Haliburton in this contest, let’s dig into the stats and trends, helping you find the best wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tyrese Haliburton’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Haliburton Season Stats
- Haliburton puts up a team-best 5.6 assists per contest. He is also posting 12.0 points and 4.0 rebounds, shooting 44.6% from the field and 41.1% from beyond the arc with 1.8 made 3-pointers per contest.
- The 12.0 points Haliburton has scored per game this season is 0.5 more than his prop total set for Monday (11.5).
- Haliburton has averaged 0.5 more rebounds per game (4.0) than his prop bet total in Monday’s game (3.5).
- Haliburton has recorded 16.0 combined points and rebounds per game, 0.5 more than his 15.5 PR over/under for Monday’s game.
- Through 25 games this season, Haliburton has totaled more than 11.5 points 15 times.
- Through 25 games played this season, Haliburton’s single-game rebound total has gone over 3.5 boards 13 times.
Haliburton’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Toronto
- Haliburton is averaging 0.5 fewer points per game against the Raptors than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Haliburton’s four rebounds per game in matchups against the Raptors are 0.5 more than his prop bet total for this game.
- Haliburton racks up 6.3 assists per game against the Raptors, 0.8 more than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Raptors, Haliburton averages 1.2 more made three-pointers (2.7) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Haliburton’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Raptors is 21.3, which is 0.2 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Haliburton combines for 15 points and rebounds per game against the Raptors. That is 0.5 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Haliburton has averaged 17.3 combined points and assists per game against the Raptors, 0.2 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Toronto Raptors Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!