Kings vs. Raptors Player Props | Kevin Huerter | Wednesday
The Sacramento Kings host the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday January 25th, 7:28am ET at Golden 1 Center. The Toronto Raptors are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 142.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Sacramento Kings is -169. The Kings are a 3.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
In their first and only matchup this season on December 14, 2022, the Kings won by a score of 124-123.
Kevin Huerter Season Stats
- Kevin Huerter averages 15.5 points, 3.0 assists, 3.3 rebounds, and 1.1 steals per contest.
- Huerter’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Toronto Raptors is set at 14.5 which is 1 less than his season average of 15.5.
- Huerter’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Toronto Raptors is set at 2.5 which is 0.5 less than his season average of 3.0.
- Huerter’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Toronto Raptors is set at 3.5 which is 0.2 more than his season average of 3.3.
- Kevin Huerter is 25 of 43 in the Over 3-Pointers made market, winning 58.1% of the time.
Kevin Huerter Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Toronto Raptors Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.