Kings vs. Raptors Player Props | De’Aaron Fox | Friday
De’Aaron Fox and the Sacramento Kings will take on the Toronto Raptors at 10:00 PM ET on Friday. At 20.3 points per game, Fox is 25th in the league.
Below, we break down Fox’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you pick out the best wagers for this contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze De’Aaron Fox’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Fox Season Stats
- Fox posts a team-leading 6.2 assists per contest. He is also putting up 20.3 points and 3.6 rebounds, shooting 41.8% from the field and 24.3% from beyond the arc with 1.1 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Friday’s points prop bet for Fox is 19.5 points. That is 0.8 fewer than his season average of 20.3.
- Fox’s per-game rebound average of 3.6 is 0.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (3.5).
- Fox has put up 23.9 combined points and rebounds per game, 0.4 more than his 23.5 PR over/under for Friday’s game.
- Through 15 games this season, Fox has put up more than 19.5 points six times.
- So far this season in 15 games played, Fox has had a rebound total higher than 3.5 boards in six contests.
Fox’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Toronto
- Fox averages 14.8 points per game against the Raptors, 4.7 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Fox grabs two rebounds per game in matchups against the Raptors, 1.5 less than his prop total for this game.
- Fox collects 3.2 assists per game against the Raptors, 2.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Raptors, Fox averages one made three, which is 0.5 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Fox’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Raptors is 20, which is 9.5 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Fox averages 16.8 combined points and rebounds in games against the Raptors, which is 6.7 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Fox’s 18 combined points and assists in games against the Raptors are 7.5 less than his prop in this matchup.
Toronto Raptors Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!