Kings vs. Hornets Player Props | Tyrese Haliburton | Friday
Tyrese Haliburton and the Sacramento Kings hit the court against the Charlotte Hornets on Friday at 7:00 PM ET.
If you’re hoping to bet on Haliburton’s props, we take a look at all of the ones available, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tyrese Haliburton’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Haliburton Season Stats
- Haliburton leads the Kings at 5.7 assists per contest, while also putting up 3.8 rebounds and 12.0 points.
- Friday’s points prop bet for Haliburton is 12.5 points. That is 0.5 more than his season average of 12.0.
- Haliburton has averaged 0.3 more rebounds per game (3.8) than his prop bet total in Friday’s game (3.5).
- Haliburton has put up 15.8 combined points and rebounds per game, 0.7 less than his 16.5 PR over/under in Friday’s game.
- Haliburton has played 23 games this season, scoring more than 12.5 points in 13 of them.
- Haliburton’s single-game rebound total has gone over 3.5 boards 11 times over 23 games played this season.
Haliburton’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Charlotte
- Haliburton’s points-per-game average against the Hornets (nine) is 3.5 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Haliburton collects 3.5 rebounds per game in matchups against the Hornets, which equals his prop total for this game.
- Haliburton racks up assists against the Hornets at a lower rate — 1.5 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Hornets, Haliburton has made 0.5 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Haliburton’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Hornets is 16.5, which is 6.0 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Haliburton combines for 12.5 points and rebounds per game against the Hornets. That is 4.0 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Haliburton averages 13 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Hornets, 5.5 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Charlotte Hornets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!