Kings vs. Hornets Player Props | Harrison Barnes | Friday
Harrison Barnes and the Sacramento Kings face the Charlotte Hornets on Friday at 7:00 PM ET.
If you’re looking to bet on Barnes’ props, we take a look at all of the ones available, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Harrison Barnes’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Barnes Season Stats
- Barnes posts 18.9 points, 7.1 rebounds and 2.5 assists per contest, shooting 47.7% from the floor and 40.2% from beyond the arc with 2.0 made 3-pointers per game.
- The 15.5 points prop bet set for Barnes on Friday is 3.4 fewer points than his season scoring average (18.9).
- Barnes has averaged 0.6 more rebounds per game (7.1) than his prop bet total in Friday’s game (6.5).
- Barnes has averaged 26.0 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 3.5 more than Friday’s prop bet total of 22.5.
- In the 20 games he’s appeared in this season, Barnes’ point total has exceeded 15.5 points 12 times.
- Barnes’ single-game rebound total has gone over 6.5 boards 10 times in 20 games.
Barnes’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Charlotte
- Barnes averages 18.8 points per game against the Hornets, 3.3 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Barnes’ 6.6 rebounds per game in matchups against the Hornets are 0.1 more than his prop bet total for this game.
- Barnes dishes out assists against the Hornets at a lower rate — 0.3 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Hornets, Barnes averages 0.7 more made three-pointers (2.2) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Barnes has a combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Hornets that is 2.1 higher than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Barnes averages 25.4 combined points and rebounds in games against the Hornets, 2.9 more than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Barnes collects 21 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Hornets, 2.5 more than his prop bet total in this game.
Charlotte Hornets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!