Kings vs. Cavaliers Player Props | Harrison Barnes | Saturday
The Sacramento Kings, with Harrison Barnes, match up against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday at 8:00 PM ET.
Let’s break down Barnes’ stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this matchup, aiding you in making the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Harrison Barnes’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Barnes Season Stats
- Barnes averages 18.3 points, 7.0 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 1.0 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- The 14.5-point total set for Barnes on Saturday is 3.8 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- Barnes has averaged 1.5 more rebounds per game (7.0) than his prop bet total in Saturday’s game (5.5).
- Barnes combines to average 20.6 points and assists per game, 4.1 more than his PA prop bet total (16.5) for Saturday’s game.
- Barnes’ point total has exceeded 14.5 points 14 times in the 21 games he’s appeared in this season.
- So far through 21 games, Barnes has recorded more than 5.5 boards in 13 matchups.
Barnes’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- Barnes’ points-per-game average against the Cavaliers (17.5) is 3.0 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Barnes’ 7.4 rebounds per game in matchups with the Cavaliers are 1.9 more than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Barnes averages 2.6 assists in matchups with the Cavaliers, 0.1 more than his prop bet total for this game.
- In matchups with the Cavaliers, Barnes averages 0.1 more made three-pointers (1.6) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Barnes has a combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Cavaliers that is 5.0 higher than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Barnes accumulates 24.9 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Cavaliers, which is 5.4 more than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Barnes’ 20.1 combined points and assists in games against the Cavaliers are 3.6 more than his prop in this matchup.
Cleveland Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!