Kings vs. Cavaliers Player Props | De’Aaron Fox | Saturday
The Sacramento Kings, including De’Aaron Fox, meet the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday at 8:00 PM ET. At 21.0 points per game, Fox is ranked 21st in the NBA.
Below, we break down Fox’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze De’Aaron Fox’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Fox Season Stats
- Fox leads his squad in points per contest (21.0), and also posts 3.6 rebounds and 5.3 assists. Defensively, he averages 1.4 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Fox’s 21.0 points per game average is 0.5 less than Saturday’s over/under.
- Fox has averaged 0.1 more rebounds per game (3.6) than his prop bet total in Saturday’s game (3.5).
- Fox combines to average 26.3 points and assists per game, 1.2 fewer than his PA prop bet total (27.5) for Saturday’s matchup.
- Fox has appeared in 26 games this season, totaling more than 21.5 points in 10 of them.
- Over 26 games played this season, Fox’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 3.5 boards 11 times.
Fox’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- Fox is averaging 1.8 fewer points per game against the Cavaliers than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Fox collects 2.7 rebounds per game in matchups with the Cavaliers, 0.8 less than his prop total for this contest.
- Fox averages six assists in matchups with the Cavaliers, 0.5 more than his prop bet total for this game.
- In matchups with the Cavaliers, Fox has made 0.2 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Fox’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Cavaliers is 2.1 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Fox averages 22.4 combined points and rebounds in games against the Cavaliers, which is 3.1 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Fox averages 25.7 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Cavaliers, 1.8 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Cleveland Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!