Kings vs. 76ers Player Props | Harrison Barnes | Monday
Harrison Barnes and the Sacramento Kings take the court against the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday at 10:00 PM ET.
Below, we take a look at Barnes’ stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Harrison Barnes’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Barnes Season Stats
- Barnes puts up a team-best 19.9 points per game. He is also posting 7.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists, shooting 48.4% from the field and 41.2% from beyond the arc with 2.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Barnes’ 19.9 points per game average is 4.4 points more than Monday’s over/under.
- Barnes’ per-game rebound average of 7.5 is 1.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (6.5).
- Barnes has racked up 22.4 combined points and assists per game, 3.9 more than his PA prop bet total for Monday’s game (18.5).
- Barnes’ point total has exceeded 15.5 points 11 times in the 17 games he’s played this season.
- Through 17 games played this season, Barnes’ single-game rebound total has exceeded 6.5 boards 10 times.
Barnes’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Philadelphia
- Barnes’ points-per-game average against the 76ers (13.7) is 1.8 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Barnes grabs 5.9 rebounds per game in matchups against the 76ers, 0.6 less than his prop total for this game.
- Barnes collects 2.9 assists per game against the 76ers, 0.4 more than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the 76ers, Barnes averages 1.8 made threes per game, 0.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
- Barnes’ combined points, rebounds and assists average against the 76ers is 22.5, which is 2.0 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Barnes averages 19.6 combined points and rebounds in games against the 76ers, which is 1.9 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Barnes’ 16.6 combined points and assists in games against the 76ers are 1.9 less than his prop in this matchup.
Philadelphia 76ers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!