Kentucky Wildcats vs Georgia Bulldogs Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 17
The Georgia Bulldogs visit the Kentucky Wildcats at Rupp Arena, taking the court at 9:00pm EST on Tuesday, January 17th. The Bulldogs are 11-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 136 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Georgia Bulldogs and Kentucky Wildcats.
Kentucky Wildcats Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Kentucky
- The Kentucky Wildcats are currently 11-6 on the season.
- The Wildcats are averaging 74.8 points per game. Combining with Bulldogs’ 70.5 points per game gives a total of 145.3, which is 9.3 more than the current Over/Under of 136.
Kentucky Wildcats Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||74.8||68|
|Points Allowed Per Game||66.8||104|
|Assists Per Game||16.3||18|
|Rebounds Per Game||36.9||13|
|Blocks Per Game||4.6||38|
Key Players for Kentucky
- Oscar Tshiebwe leads Kentucky with 16.1 points per game in 14 games.
- Sahvir Wheeler leads Kentucky with 6.4 assists per game in 14 games.
- Oscar Tshiebwe leads Kentucky with 13.5 rebounds per game in 14 games.
- Lance Ware leads Kentucky with a 70.4 FG% through 13 games.
- Adou Thiero leads Kentucky with a 50.0 3PT% through 7 games.
Georgia Bulldogs Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Georgia
- The Georgia Bulldogs are currently 13-4 on the season.
- The Bulldogs are averaging 70.5 points per game. Combining with Wildcats’ 74.8 points per game gives a total of 145.3, which is 9.3 more than the current Over/Under of 136.
Georgia Bulldogs Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||70.5||104|
|Points Allowed Per Game||63.9||47|
|Assists Per Game||12.0||60|
|Rebounds Per Game||34.9||57|
|Blocks Per Game||3.2||97|
Key Players for Georgia
- Terry Roberts leads Georgia with 15.6 points per game in 16 games.
- Terry Roberts leads Georgia with 4.2 assists per game in 16 games played.
- Matthew-Alexander Moncrieffe leads Georgia with 5.5 rebounds per game in 13 games.
- Matthew-Alexander Moncrieffe leads Georgia with a 60.7 FG% through 13 games.
- KyeRon Lindsay leads Georgia with a 50.0 3PT% through 10 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.