Kent State vs. Wyoming Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Famous Idaho Potato Bowl Predictions
In this year’s Famous Idaho Potato Bowl, the Kent State Golden Flashes are underdogs, but by less than a touchdown (+3), versus the Wyoming Cowboys. The action starts at 3:30 PM ET on December 21, 2021 from Albertsons Stadium in Boise, Idaho. The over/under for the outing is 59 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Wyoming stats and betting info
Betting trends for Wyoming
- Wyoming has a 4-6-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3-point favorites this season, the Cowboys are 1-3-1 against the spread.
- Six of Wyoming’s 11 games with a set total have hit the over (54.5%).
- Wyoming and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total of 59 points just twice this season.
- This season the average total for Cowboys games is 47.5 points, 11.5 fewer than the over/under of 59 points for this contest.
- The Cowboys average 106.0 fewer yards per game (360.8) than the Golden Flashes give up per contest (466.8).
- Wyoming is 2-0 overall when the team picks up over 466.8 yards.
- The Cowboys have turned the ball over 17 times this season, seven fewer than the Golden Flashes have forced (24).
|Pass yards||165.7 (1988)||116|
|Rush yards||195.1 (2341)||27|
|Points scored||23.2 (278)||99|
|Pass yards against||177.5 (2130)||8|
|Rush yards against||169.2 (2030)||92|
|Points allowed||22.5 (270)||37|
Key players for Wyoming
- Sean Chambers has 1,125 passing yards (93.8 ypg) to lead Wyoming, completing 50.8% of his passes and throwing six touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 198 rushing yards (16.5 ypg) on 72 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Xazavian Valladay has carried the ball 190 times for a team-high 984 yards (82.0 per game), with five touchdowns this year. He has also caught 23 passes for 233 yards (19.4 per game).
- Isaiah Neyor’s 791 receiving yards (65.9 yards per game) lead the team. He has 39 receptions with 11 touchdowns.
Kent State stats and betting info
Betting trends for Kent State
- Kent State’s ATS record is 6-7-0 this season.
- The Golden Flashes are winless against the spread (0-4) when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Kent State has gone over in five of its 13 games with a set total (38.5%).
- This season, eight games Kent State played finished with a combined score higher than 59 points.
- A difference of 9.2 points separates the average total points bet in Golden Flashes’ games (68.2 points) and this contest’s over/under (59 points).
- The Golden Flashes rack up 134.1 more yards per game (480.8) than the Cowboys give up per matchup (346.7).
- In games that Kent State picks up more than 346.7 yards, the team is 7-4.
- The Golden Flashes have turned the ball over 12 times, two fewer times than the Cowboys have forced turnovers (14).
|Pass yards||237.5 (3088)||63|
|Rush yards||243.3 (3163)||4|
|Points scored||32.6 (424)||22|
|Pass yards against||276.7 (3597)||123|
|Rush yards against||190.1 (2471)||106|
|Points allowed||35.1 (456)||119|
Key players for Kent State
- Dustin Crum leads Kent State with 2,922 passing yards (224.8 ypg) on 228-of-355 passing with 16 touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season. He also adds 633 rushing yards (48.7 ypg) on 147 carries while scoring 11 touchdowns on the ground.
- Marquez Cooper has carried the ball 217 times for a team-high 1,080 yards (83.1 per game), with 11 touchdowns this year.
- Dante Cephas’ team-high 1,124 receiving yards (86.5 yards per game) have come on 78 receptions with eight touchdowns.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best college football odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!