Kansas City Royals vs Detroit Tigers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | July 13
The Detroit Tigers visit the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium, taking the field at 2:10pm ET on Wednesday July 13th, 2:10pm ET. The Detroit Tigers are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the Major League Baseball game between the Detroit Tigers and Kansas City Royals.
Kansas City and Detroit Betting Info
- Four of the Tigers’ last five day games against AL Central opponents have gone UNDER the total runs line.
- The underdogs have won 10 of the Tigers’ last 15 games.
Detroit Tigers Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.230|
|AVG Runs Scored||3.2|
Key Players for Detroit
- Beau Brieske: 4.19 ERA, 5.95 K/9, 1.20 WHIP
- Gregory Soto: 2.59 ERA, 9.19 K/9, 1.24 WHIP
- Drew Carlton: 2.70 ERA, 8.10 K/9, 0.60 WHIP
- Jonathan Schoop: .216 Batting Avg, .251 OBP, .324 SLG, .575 OPS, 30 Runs
- Tucker Barnhart: .215 Batting Avg, .277 OBP, .252 SLG, .529 OPS, 8 Runs
- Ednel Báez: .214 Batting Avg, .251 OBP, .379 SLG, .630 OPS, 29 Runs
- Jeimer Candelario: .191 Batting Avg, .254 OBP, .314 SLG, .568 OPS, 26 Runs
- Riley Greene: .253 Batting Avg, .346 OBP, .341 SLG, .687 OPS, 14 Runs
- Victor Reyes: .295 Batting Avg, .318 OBP, .381 SLG, .699 OPS, 9 Runs
- Jose Cabrera: .287 Batting Avg, .326 OBP, .349 SLG, .675 OPS, 19 Runs
- Spencer Torkelson: .201 Batting Avg, .288 OBP, .303 SLG, .591 OPS, 25 Runs
- Robert Grossman: .206 Batting Avg, .307 OBP, .277 SLG, .584 OPS, 21 Runs
Kansas City Royals Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.243|
|AVG Runs Scored||3.9|
Key Players for Kansas City
- Scott Barlow: 2.21 ERA, 8.86 K/9, 1.01 WHIP
- Jackson Kowar: 10.13 ERA, 10.13 K/9, 2.40 WHIP
- Kristofer Bubic: 6.63 ERA, 7.79 K/9, 1.86 WHIP
- Mervyl Melendez: .221 Batting Avg, .314 OBP, .413 SLG, .727 OPS, 22 Runs
- Whitley Merrifield: .240 Batting Avg, .292 OBP, .343 SLG, .635 OPS, 45 Runs
- Edward Olivares: .300 Batting Avg, .352 OBP, .463 SLG, .815 OPS, 14 Runs
- Robert Witt Jr.: .248 Batting Avg, .296 OBP, .447 SLG, .743 OPS, 46 Runs
- Andrew Benintendi: .314 Batting Avg, .384 OBP, .399 SLG, .783 OPS, 36 Runs
- Michael A. Taylor: .264 Batting Avg, .340 OBP, .385 SLG, .725 OPS, 26 Runs
- Emmanuel Rivera: .235 Batting Avg, .290 OBP, .418 SLG, .708 OPS, 21 Runs
- Hunter Dozier: .262 Batting Avg, .325 OBP, .437 SLG, .762 OPS, 35 Runs
In the last 5 matchups between the Royals and Tigers, the Royals won three times and the Tigers won twice. Their most recent matchup on July 12, 2022 ended 7-5 with the Detroit Tigers taking the win.
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analyst.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Odds across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
White Sox vs. Royals Player Props | Luis Robert | Thursday
The Chicago White Sox visit the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium, taking the field at 2:10pm ET on Thursday August 11th. The Kansas City Royals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs…