Kansas City Chiefs vs. Los Angeles Chargers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | NFL Week 15 Predictions
Having taken six in a row, the Kansas City Chiefs (9-4) will face the Los Angeles Chargers (8-5). The Chiefs are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -4). The game has an over/under of 51 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Kansas City Chiefs and Los Angeles Chargers in which the Chiefs are currently the clear pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Chiefs Vs. Chargers Spread Betting Action
Kansas City stats and betting info
Betting trends for Kansas City
- Kansas City is 6-7-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 4-point favorites this season, the Chiefs are 4-5 against the spread.
- Six of Kansas City’s 13 games with a set total have hit the over (46.2%).
|Pass yards||287.7 (3740)||6|
|Rush yards||111.7 (1452)||16|
|Points scored||27.0 (351)||6|
|Pass yards against||263.7 (3428)||22|
|Rush yards against||109.7 (1426)||14|
|Points allowed||20.6 (268)||6|
Key players for Kansas City
- Patrick Mahomes II has 3,642 pass yards for Kansas City, completing 65.5% of his passes and collecting 27 touchdowns and 12 interceptions this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 270 rushing yards (20.8 ypg) on 52 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire has 458 rushing yards on 101 carries with three touchdowns.
- Darrel Williams has collected 386 yards on 107 carries, scoring four times. He’s grabbed 38 passes for 373 yards (28.7 per game) and two touchdowns, as well.
- Tyreek Hill has hauled in 90 receptions for 1,030 yards (79.2 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He’s found the end zone eight times as a receiver.
- Travis Kelce has grabbed 73 passes while averaging 67.3 yards per game and scoring five touchdowns.
- Mecole Hardman’s 45 receptions are good enough for 495 yards and one touchdown.
Kansas City injuries
Chiefs: Eric Fisher: Questionable (Back), Darwin Thompson: Out (Illness), Damien Wilson: Out (Knee), Mike Remmers: Doubtful (Back)
Los Angeles stats and betting info
Betting trends for Los Angeles
- So far this year, Los Angeles has put together a 7-6-0 record against the spread.
- The Chargers are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in six of Los Angeles’ 13 games with a set total.
|Pass yards||294.0 (3822)||4|
|Rush yards||104.9 (1364)||21|
|Points scored||27.0 (351)||6|
|Pass yards against||222.5 (2892)||5|
|Rush yards against||140.7 (1829)||31|
|Points allowed||25.8 (336)||26|
Key players for Los Angeles
- Justin Herbert has thrown for 3,822 yards (294.0 ypg) to lead Los Angeles, completing 67.1% of his passes and collecting 30 touchdown passes and 11 interceptions this season. He is also the team’s top rusher, racking up 268 yards (20.6 ypg) on 48 carries with two touchdowns.
- Austin Ekeler has carried the ball 161 times for a team-high 730 yards (56.2 per game) with nine touchdowns. He also leads the team through the air, as his 58 receptions this season are good for 535 yards , and he’s scored seven touchdowns in the passing game.
- Mike Williams has racked up 915 receiving yards on 61 receptions to pace his squad so far this season while scoring seven touchdowns as a receiver.
- Jared Cook has racked up 408 reciving yards (31.4 ypg) and four touchdowns this season.
Los Angeles injuries
Chargers: Bryan Bulaga: Out (Concussion), Keenan Allen: Questionable (Hamstring), Austin Ekeler: Questionable (Quadricep), Nasir Adderley: Doubtful (Shoulder), Emeke Egbule: Out (Illness), Denzel Perryman: Doubtful (Back), Mike Williams: Questionable (Back), Uchenna Nwosu: Questionable (Back)
Pick for Chiefs vs. Chargers
Our in-depth statistical analysis combined with the bet split data from regulated betting sites points to the Chiefs being favored to cover the spread against the Chargers.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL odds across legal sportsbooks.
Looking for Week 15 NFL parlays ideas?