Kansas City Chiefs vs. Las Vegas Raiders: Best Odds and Preview for Week 10
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-4) are small favorites (-2.5) versus the Las Vegas Raiders (5-3) in a matchup of two division rivals. The expected point total for the game is 52.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Kansas City Chiefs and Las Vegas Raiders in which the Raiders are currently the clear pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Chiefs Vs. Raiders Spread Betting Action
Kansas City stats and betting info
Betting trends for Kansas City
- Kansas City is only 2-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Chiefs have a 2-7 record against the spread when favored by 2.5 points or more this season.
- In Kansas City’s nine games with a set total, four have hit the over (44.4%).
|Pass yards||289.4 (2605)||6|
|Rush yards||112.3 (1011)||15|
|Points scored||24.6 (221)||12|
|Pass yards against||270.1 (2431)||20|
|Rush yards against||121.8 (1096)||21|
|Points allowed||25.2 (227)||24|
Key players for Kansas City
- Patrick Mahomes II leads Kansas City with 2,523 yards (280.3 ypg) on 236-of-362 passing with 20 touchdowns and 10 interceptions this season. He also has 227 rushing yards on 37 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Darrel Williams has carried the ball 84 times for a team-high 300 yards on the ground and has found the end zone four times as a runner. He’s also tacked on 22 catches for 170 yards (18.9 per game).
- Tyreek Hill’s team-leading 772 yards as a receiver have come on 68 receptions (out of 101 targets) with six touchdowns.
- Travis Kelce has hauled in 54 receptions totaling 628 yards, finding the end zone five times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Mecole Hardman has been the target of 53 passes and hauled in 38 receptions for 372 yards, an average of 41.3 yards per contest. He’s found the end zone one time through the air this season.
Kansas City injuries
Chiefs: No Injuries Listed
Las Vegas stats and betting info
Betting trends for Las Vegas
- So far this year, Las Vegas has compiled a 4-4-0 record against the spread.
- The Raiders are 3-1 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in four of Las Vegas’ eight games with a set total.
|Pass yards||320.6 (2565)||2|
|Rush yards||89.4 (715)||27|
|Points scored||24.5 (196)||17|
|Pass yards against||220.8 (1766)||4|
|Rush yards against||133.5 (1068)||28|
|Points allowed||23.6 (189)||15|
Key players for Las Vegas
- Derek Carr has compiled 2,565 yards on 67.3% passing while tossing 13 touchdown passes with seven interceptions this season.
- Josh Jacobs has run for 280 yards on 73 carries so far this year while scoring five times on the ground. He’s also added 18 catches, totaling 129 yards.
- Kenyan Drake has compiled 190 yards on 46 carries with two touchdowns, while also catching 24 passes for 257 yards and one score.
- Darren Waller has totaled 40 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 470 (58.8 yards per game). He’s been targeted 64 times and has and two touchdowns.
- Hunter Renfrow has put up a 448-yard season so far with three touchdowns. He’s caught 45 passes on 60 targets.
- Bryan Edwards’ 35 targets have resulted in 18 receptions for 346 yards and one touchdown.
Las Vegas injuries
Raiders: No Injuries Listed
Pick for Chiefs vs. Raiders
Our in-depth statistical analysis paired with the betting split data from regulated betting sites favors the Raiders to cover the spread against the Chiefs.
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!