Jets vs. Texans Player Props | Michael Carter | Week 12
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Michael Carter and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Carter and the New York Jets (2-8) square off against the Houston Texans (2-8) in Week 12 at NRG Stadium.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Michael Carter’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Carter Season Stats
- Carter has rushed for a team-leading 430 yards on 111 carries (43.0 yards per game) and scored four touchdowns.
- Carter has racked up 169 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to six broken tackles), which is 29th among qualified runners.
- And he has caught 32 passes for 308 yards (30.8 per game).
- He ranks 16th in the NFL with 327 total yards after the catch.
- He has scored four combined touchdowns this season, 19.0% of his team’s 21 offensive TDs.
Carter’s Notable Teammates
- Zach Wilson leads the team with 1,168 passing yards (116.8 yards per game) and has a 57.5% completion percentage this season (104-of-181) while throwing four touchdowns with nine interceptions.
- So far this year Ty Johnson has run for 144 yards on 42 carries (14.4 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. Johnson also figures in the passing game, hauling in 25 passes for 271 (27.1 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Corey Davis has 477 yards on 32 catches and four touchdowns. He has been targeted 56 times and averages 47.7 receiving yards per game this year.
- This season Elijah Moore has caught 33 passes on 57 targets for 415 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 41.5 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Houston
- The Texans defense hasn’t allowed a player to pick up more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- Houston has allowed five players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them this season.
- The Texans have allowed just one player to score at least two rushing touchdowns against them this season.
Houston Texans Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||269.7 (24)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.8 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||133.5 (30)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (24)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||389.3 (30)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (24)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.1 (29)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!