Jets vs. Texans Player Props | Brandin Cooks | Week 12
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Brandin Cooks and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
This Week 12 matchup sees Cooks’ Houston Texans (2-8) square off against the New York Jets (2-8) at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Brandin Cooks’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Cooks Season Stats
- This season Cooks has 59 receptions (on 87 targets) for a team-high 659 receiving yards (65.9 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season, he ranks 100th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 147.
- He has accounted for two of his team’s 16 touchdowns on offense this season, or 12.5%.
Cooks’ Notable Teammates
- Davis Mills has passed for 1,357 yards while completing 67.0% of his throws (140-of-209), with seven touchdowns and eight interceptions (135.7 yards per game).
- David Johnson has 137 yards on 46 carries (13.7 ypg). He also has 26 catches for 198 yards (19.8 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Chris Conley has been targeted 22 times, recording 233 yards on 14 catches, including one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. New York
- New York has allowed more than 100 receiving yards to only two players this season.
- The Jets have allowed 13 players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Only two players have hauled in more than one touchdown pass against New York this season.
New York Jets Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||296.7 (31)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.4 (32)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||132.0 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (27)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||414.2 (32)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.5 (32)|
|Points/Game Allowed||32.0 (32)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!