Jets vs. Predators Player Props | Tyson Barrie | Saturday
The Nashville Predators host the Winnipeg Jets on Saturday, 2:00 PM ET at Bridgestone Arena. The Nashville Predators are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +119.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Winnipeg Jets is -140. The Jets are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 5.5 goals.
The Predators and Jets have met twice this season, with the Predators winning once and the Jets winning once.
Tyson’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Tyson Barrie (NAS) has stayed under his assists prop in 5 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.46% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-208) are at DraftKings.
Tyson’s stats vs. Winnipeg Jets
Tyson’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Jets at Predators
- The Predators are 15-2 ATS as underdogs in their last 17 games
- The Predators are 13-3 ATS as home underdogs in their last 16 games
- The Predators are 12-2 ATS against a team with a winning record in their last 14 games
- The Over is 4-1 in Jets games after last game stayed under the goals total in their last 5 games
- The Predators are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games
Tyson’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||2.97||18||-0.1|
|GAgst / Gm||2.94||11||-0.1|
Tyson’s Notable Teammates
- Thomas Novak (NAS) has gone over his points prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.77% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-120) are at DraftKings
- Matt Duchene (NAS) has stayed under his assists prop in 8 of his last 9 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 13.56% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-149) are at DraftKings
- Roman Josi (NAS) has stayed under his shots-on-goal prop in 7 of his last 9 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 24.12% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 3.5 (125) are at DraftKings
- Matt Duchene (NAS) has stayed under his points prop in 6 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 26.20% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (140) are at DraftKings
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.