Jets vs. Bills Player Props | Corey Davis | Week 10
Sportsbooks have listed plenty of player prop bets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Corey Davis, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS.
AFC East foes square off in Week 10 when Davis and the New York Jets (2-6) meet the Buffalo Bills (5-3) at MetLife Stadium.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Corey Davis’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Davis Season Stats
- This season Davis has 24 catches (on 42 targets) and leads the Jets with 349 receiving yards (43.6 per game) while hauling in four touchdowns.
- This season, he ranks 164th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 75.
- He has accounted for four of his team’s 17 touchdowns on offense this season, or 23.5%.
Davis’ Notable Teammates
- Zach Wilson has passed for 1,168 yards while completing 57.5% of his throws (104-of-181), with four touchdowns and nine interceptions (146.0 yards per game).
- So far this year Michael Carter has rushed for 328 yards on 86 carries (41.0 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns. Carter also helps out in the passing game, catching 27 passes for 263 (32.9 ypg).
- Carter has 27 catches on 39 targets for 263 yards.
Player Performance vs. Buffalo
- Three players have put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Buffalo this season.
- The Bills have allowed 14 players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Buffalo has allowed three players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Buffalo Bills Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||189.1 (1)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.6 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||85.6 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.8 (3)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||262.6 (1)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.7 (1)|
|Points/Game Allowed||14.8 (1)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!