Jazz vs. Trail Blazers Player Props | Mike Conley | Wednesday
The Portland Trail Blazers host the Utah Jazz on Wednesday January 25th, 7:27am ET at Moda Center. The Utah Jazz are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 150.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Portland Trail Blazers is -179. The Trail Blazers are a 4.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
The Trail Blazers and Jazz have met twice this season, with the Trail Blazers winning once and the Jazz winning once. Their most recent matchup on December 3, 2022 ended 116-111 with the Portland Trail Blazers taking the win.
Mike Conley Season Stats
- Mike Conley averages 10.5 points, 7.4 assists, 2.4 rebounds, and 1.0 steals per contest.
- Conley’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Portland Trail Blazers is set at 10.5 which is the same as his season average of 10.5.
- Conley’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Portland Trail Blazers is set at 7.5 which is 0.1 more than his season average of 7.4.
- Conley’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Portland Trail Blazers is set at 2.5 which is 0.1 more than his season average of 2.4.
- Mike Conley is 24 of 38 in the Under Rebounds market, winning 63.2% of the time.
- Mike Conley is 19 of 38 in the Under 3-Pointers made market, winning 50.0% of the time.
Mike Conley Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Mike Conley Stats vs. Portland
- Conley is averaging points per game against the Trail Blazers, his point prop bet total for this game ().
- Conley averages 1 rebounds per game against the Trail Blazers. That is 1.5 less than his prop total (2.5) for this game.
- Conley averages 3 assists in matchups with the Trail Blazers, 4.5 less than his prop bet total for this game.
Portland Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.