Jazz vs. Timberwolves Player Props | Rudy Gobert | Wednesday
Rudy Gobert and the Utah Jazz go up against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday at 8:00 PM ET. He is first in the league, producing 14.7 rebounds per game.
Below, we provide Gobert’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Rudy Gobert’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Gobert Season Stats
- Gobert leads his team in rebounds per game (14.7), and also puts up 14.9 points and 1.0 assists. At the other end, he puts up 1.0 steals and 2.3 blocked shots (second in the league).
- Gobert has racked up 14.9 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 0.4 points more than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Gobert’s per-game rebound average of 14.7 is 1.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game (13.5).
- Gobert has averaged 15.9 combined points and assists per game, 0.4 more than his PA prop bet total — 15.5 — for Wednesday’s game.
- Gobert’s point total has exceeded 14.5 points 13 times through the 23 games he’s played this season.
- So far in 23 games, Gobert has pulled down more than 13.5 boards in 14 matchups.
Gobert’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- Gobert is averaging 0.3 fewer points per game against the Timberwolves than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Gobert averages 11.9 rebounds in games against the Timberwolves. That is 1.6 less than his prop total (13.5) for this contest.
- Gobert racks up assists against the Timberwolves at a higher rate — 0.8 more per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Gobert’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Timberwolves is 27.4, which is 2.1 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Gobert collects 26.1 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Timberwolves, and that is 2.4 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Gobert’s 15.5 combined points and assists in games against the Timberwolves are the same as his prop in this matchup.
Minnesota Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!