Jazz vs. Timberwolves Player Props | Donovan Mitchell | Wednesday
Donovan Mitchell and the Utah Jazz go up against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday at 8:00 PM ET. He is 13th in the league, at 24.2 points per game.
If you’re hoping to bet on Mitchell’s props, we take a look at all of the ones available, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Donovan Mitchell’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Mitchell Season Stats
- Mitchell paces his team in points per game (24.2), and also averages 4.1 rebounds and 5.1 assists. At the other end, he averages 1.7 steals and 0.2 blocks.
- The 25.5 points prop bet over/under set for Mitchell on Wednesday is 1.3 more than his scoring average on the season (24.2).
- Mitchell has collected 4.1 rebounds per game, 0.4 less than his prop bet for Wednesday’s game (4.5).
- Mitchell has averaged 28.3 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 1.2 fewer than Wednesday’s prop bet total of 29.5.
- In the 22 games he’s appeared in this season, Mitchell’s point total has gone over 25.5 points 11 times.
- So far this season through 22 games played, Mitchell has had a rebound total higher than 4.5 boards in nine outings.
Mitchell’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- Mitchell averages 22.5 points per game against the Timberwolves, 3.0 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Mitchell averages 3.9 rebounds in games against the Timberwolves. That is 0.6 less than his prop total (4.5) for this game.
- Mitchell averages 4.5 assists in matchups with the Timberwolves, 1.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In games against the Timberwolves, Mitchell has made 1.4 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (3.5).
- Mitchell has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Timberwolves that is 4.6 lower than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Mitchell combines for 26.4 points and rebounds per game against the Timberwolves. That is 3.1 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Mitchell puts up 27 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Timberwolves, 3.5 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Minnesota Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!