Jazz vs. Thunder Player Props | Donovan Mitchell | Wednesday
Donovan Mitchell and the Utah Jazz will take the court against the Oklahoma City Thunder at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday. With 3.1 per game (shooting 32.2%), Mitchell is ranked fifth in the NBA in made threes.
Below, we take a look at Mitchell’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you find the top wagers for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Donovan Mitchell’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Mitchell Season Stats
- Mitchell posts a team-leading 24.0 points per contest. He is also putting up 4.4 rebounds and 4.9 assists, shooting 43.1% from the floor and 32.2% from beyond the arc with 3.1 made 3-pointers per contest (fifth in league).
- Mitchell has racked up 24.0 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 0.5 points more than Wednesday’s points prop total.
- Mitchell has averaged 0.9 more rebounds per game (4.4) than his prop bet total in Wednesday’s game (3.5).
- Mitchell has averaged 28.4 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 1.9 more than Wednesday’s prop bet total of 26.5.
- In the 16 games he’s played this season, Mitchell’s point total has exceeded 23.5 points eight times.
- This season in 16 games, Mitchell has recorded more than 3.5 rebounds in nine matchups.
Mitchell’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Oklahoma City
- Mitchell averages 23.2 points per game against the Thunder, 0.3 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Mitchell pulls down five rebounds per game in matchups against the Thunder, 1.5 more than his prop total for this contest.
- Mitchell racks up 3.2 assists per game against the Thunder, 1.3 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Thunder, Mitchell has made 0.3 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Mitchell’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Thunder is 31.4, which is 0.1 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Mitchell racks up 28.2 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Thunder, which is 1.7 more than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Mitchell has collected 26.4 combined points and assists per game against the Thunder, 1.1 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Oklahoma City Thunder Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!