Jazz vs. Pacers Player Props | Donovan Mitchell | Thursday
Donovan Mitchell and the Utah Jazz will match up against the Indiana Pacers at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday. At 25.9 points per game, Mitchell is seventh in the NBA.
With prop bets available for Mitchell in this outing, let’s take a look at the stats and trends, helping you find the best wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Donovan Mitchell’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Mitchell Season Stats
- Mitchell averages 25.9 points and 5.3 assists per contest — both team highs. He is also posting 4.2 rebounds, shooting 43.0% from the field and 31.5% from beyond the arc with 3.4 made 3-pointers per game (fourth in NBA).
- The 26.5 point total set for Mitchell on Thursday is 0.6 more than his season scoring average (25.9).
- Mitchell’s per-game rebound average of 4.2 is 0.7 more than his prop bet over/under in Thursday’s game (3.5).
- Mitchell combines to average 31.2 points and assists per game, 0.3 less than his PA prop bet total (31.5) for Thursday’s matchup.
- Mitchell’s point total has gone over 26.5 points six times through the 10 games he’s played this season.
- Mitchell’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 3.5 boards five times in 10 games.
Mitchell’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Indiana
- Mitchell averages 18.8 points per game against the Pacers, 7.7 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Mitchell’s 2.5 rebounds per game in matchups with the Pacers are 1.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Mitchell averages 3.2 assists in matchups with the Pacers, 1.3 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In games against the Pacers, Mitchell has made 1.4 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (3.5).
- Mitchell’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Pacers is 24.5, which is 11.0 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Mitchell racks up 21.3 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Pacers, and that is 9.2 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Mitchell’s 22 combined points and assists in games against the Pacers are 9.5 less than his prop in this matchup.
Indiana Pacers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!