Jazz vs. Nets Player Props | Lauri Markkanen | Friday
The Utah Jazz host the Brooklyn Nets on Friday January 20th, 12:16pm ET at Vivint Arena. The Brooklyn Nets are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 223.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Utah Jazz is -278. The Jazz are a 7-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
Lauri Markkanen Season Stats
- Lauri Markkanen averages 24.8 points, 1.8 assists, 8.7 rebounds, and 0.6 steals per contest.
- Markkanen’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Brooklyn Nets is set at 26.5 which is 1.7 more than his season average of 24.8.
- Markkanen’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Brooklyn Nets is set at 1.5 which is 0.3 less than his season average of 1.8.
- Markkanen’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Brooklyn Nets is set at 9.5 which is 0.8 more than his season average of 8.7.
- Lauri Markkanen is 30 of 43 in the Under 3-Pointers made market, winning 69.8% of the time.
Lauri Markkanen Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Brooklyn Nets Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.