Jazz vs. Kings Player Props | Donovan Mitchell | Saturday
Donovan Mitchell (fifth in made three-pointers in NBA — 3.1 per game, 31.9%) and the Utah Jazz play the Sacramento Kings on Saturday at 10:00 PM ET.
With prop bets set for Mitchell in this outing, let’s break down the stats and trends, helping you find the top wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Donovan Mitchell’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Mitchell Season Stats
- Mitchell posts a team-leading 24.3 points per game. He is also posting 4.2 rebounds and 4.6 assists, shooting 43.9% from the field and 31.9% from beyond the arc with 3.1 made 3-pointers per contest (fifth in league).
- The 25.5-point total set for Mitchell on Saturday is 1.2 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Mitchell’s per-game rebound average of 4.2 is 0.7 more than his prop bet over/under in Saturday’s game (3.5).
- Mitchell combines to average 28.9 points and assists per game, 1.6 fewer than his PA prop bet total (30.5) for Saturday’s matchup.
- Mitchell has recorded more than 25.5 points seven times this season (through 14 games).
- So far in 14 games played, Mitchell has had a rebound total higher than 3.5 boards in seven outings.
Mitchell’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Sacramento
- Mitchell is averaging 0.4 more points per game against the Kings than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Mitchell grabs 3.3 rebounds per game in matchups with the Kings, 0.2 less than his prop total for this game.
- Mitchell collects 3.6 assists per game against the Kings, 0.9 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Kings, Mitchell has made 0.8 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (3.5).
- Mitchell’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Kings is 32.8, which is 1.7 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Mitchell accumulates 29.2 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Kings, and that is 0.3 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Mitchell has recorded 29.5 combined points and assists per game against the Kings, 1.0 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Sacramento Kings Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!