Jazz vs. Hornets Player Props | Mike Conley | Monday
The Utah Jazz host the Charlotte Hornets on Monday January 23rd, 10:02am ET at Vivint Arena. The Charlotte Hornets are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 240.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Utah Jazz is -293. The Jazz are a 7.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
Mike Conley Season Stats
- Mike Conley averages 10.4 points, 7.5 assists, 2.4 rebounds, and 1.0 steals per contest.
- Conley’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Charlotte Hornets is set at 11.5 which is 1.1 more than his season average of 10.4.
- Mike Conley is 20 of 37 in the Under Points market, winning 54.1% of the time.
- Conley’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Charlotte Hornets is set at 7.5 which is the same as his season average of 7.5.
- Mike Conley is 19 of 37 in the Over Assists market, winning 51.4% of the time.
- Conley’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Charlotte Hornets is set at 3.5 which is 1.1 more than his season average of 2.4.
- Mike Conley is 28 of 37 in the Under Rebounds market, winning 75.7% of the time.
- Mike Conley is 25 of 37 in the Under 3-Pointers made market, winning 67.6% of the time.
Mike Conley Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Charlotte Hornets Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.