Jazz vs. Hornets Player Props | Jordan Clarkson | Monday
The Utah Jazz host the Charlotte Hornets on Monday January 23rd, 10:02am ET at Vivint Arena. The Charlotte Hornets are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 240.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Utah Jazz is -293. The Jazz are a 7.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
Jordan Clarkson Season Stats
- Jordan Clarkson averages 21.2 points, 4.4 assists, 4.0 rebounds, and 0.5 steals per contest.
- Clarkson’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Charlotte Hornets is set at 22.5 which is 1.3 more than his season average of 21.2.
- Jordan Clarkson is 30 of 48 in the Under Points market, winning 62.5% of the time.
- Clarkson’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Charlotte Hornets is set at 4.5 which is 0.1 more than his season average of 4.4.
- Jordan Clarkson is 21 of 48 in the Over Assists market, winning 43.8% of the time.
- Clarkson’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Charlotte Hornets is set at 4.5 which is 0.5 more than his season average of 4.0.
- Jordan Clarkson is 30 of 48 in the Under Rebounds market, winning 62.5% of the time.
- Jordan Clarkson is 25 of 48 in the Under 3-Pointers made market, winning 52.1% of the time.
Jordan Clarkson Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Charlotte Hornets Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.