Jazz vs. Heat Player Props | Donovan Mitchell | Saturday
Donovan Mitchell and the Utah Jazz will take on the Miami Heat at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday. With 3.4 per game (shooting 32.2%), Mitchell is fourth in the league in made threes.
In this story, we are digging into Mitchell’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Donovan Mitchell’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Mitchell Season Stats
- Mitchell puts up 25.9 points and 5.2 assists per game — both team highs. He is also posting 4.3 rebounds, shooting 44.0% from the field and 32.2% from beyond the arc with 3.4 made 3-pointers per game (fourth in NBA).
- Mitchell’s 25.9 points per game average is 0.6 less than Saturday’s over/under.
- Mitchell has grabbed 4.3 rebounds per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet in Saturday’s game (4.5).
- Mitchell has averaged 30.2 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 0.3 fewer than Saturday’s prop bet total of 30.5.
- Through 11 games this season, Mitchell has totaled more than 26.5 points six times.
- Over 11 games played this season, Mitchell’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 4.5 boards five times.
Mitchell’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Miami
- Mitchell is averaging 3.2 fewer points per game against the Heat than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Mitchell’s 3.4 rebounds per game in matchups with the Heat are 1.1 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Mitchell dishes out 3.7 assists per game against the Heat, 0.8 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Heat, Mitchell averages 2.1 fewer made three-pointers (2.4) than this contest’s over/under (4.5).
- Mitchell’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Heat is 5.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Mitchell collects 26.7 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Heat, and that is 3.8 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Mitchell puts up 27 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Heat, 4.5 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Miami Heat Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!