Jazz vs. Clippers Player Props | Donovan Mitchell | Wednesday
The Utah Jazz, including Donovan Mitchell, face the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday at 10:00 PM ET. At 3.3 three-pointers made per game (shooting 35.2%), Mitchell is ranked third in the league in buckets from beyond the arc.
Let’s examine all of Mitchell’s prop bets for this contest, looking at stats and trends to choose the top value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Donovan Mitchell’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Mitchell Season Stats
- Mitchell leads his squad in points per contest (24.8), and also averages 3.8 rebounds and 5.0 assists. At the other end, he puts up 1.7 steals (ninth in the NBA) and 0.2 blocks.
- The 24.8 points Mitchell has scored per game this season is 0.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Wednesday (25.5).
- Mitchell has grabbed 3.8 rebounds per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet for Wednesday’s game (3.5).
- Mitchell’s combined points and rebounds average (28.6 per game) is 0.9 fewer than the over/under of 29.5 set in Wednesday’s matchup.
- In the 25 games he’s appeared in this season, Mitchell’s point total has gone over 25.5 points 13 times.
- Through 25 games played this season, Mitchell’s single-game rebound total has gone over 3.5 boards 12 times.
Mitchell’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Mitchell averages 27.3 points per game against the Clippers, 1.8 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Mitchell collects 4.2 rebounds per game in matchups against the Clippers, 0.7 more than his prop total for this game.
- Mitchell racks up assists against the Clippers at a higher rate — 0.5 more per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Clippers, Mitchell averages 3.4 made threes, which is 0.1 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Mitchell’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Clippers is 2.0 more than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Mitchell collects 31.5 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Clippers, which is 2.0 more than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Mitchell has put up 32.3 combined points and assists per game against the Clippers, 1.8 less than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Los Angeles Clippers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!