Jazz vs. 76ers Player Props | Donovan Mitchell | Thursday
Donovan Mitchell and the Utah Jazz will face the Philadelphia 76ers at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday. With 3.2 per game (shooting 34.1%), Mitchell is ranked third in the NBA in made threes.
If you’re looking to bet on Mitchell’s props, we dig into all of the ones available, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Donovan Mitchell’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Mitchell Season Stats
- Mitchell leads his squad in points per contest (24.7), and also averages 4.1 rebounds and 5.0 assists. At the other end, he posts 1.7 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- The 25.5-point total set for Mitchell on Thursday is 0.8 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Mitchell has averaged 4.1 rebounds per game, 0.4 fewer than his prop bet for Thursday’s game (4.5).
- Mitchell’s combined points and rebounds average (28.8 per game) is 0.7 fewer than the over/under of 29.5 set for Thursday’s matchup.
- In the 23 games he’s played this season, Mitchell’s point total has exceeded 25.5 points 12 times.
- Mitchell’s single-game rebound total has gone over 4.5 boards 10 times through 23 games played this season.
Mitchell’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Philadelphia
- Mitchell is averaging 4.3 fewer points per game against the 76ers than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Mitchell averages 3.8 rebounds in games against the 76ers. That is 0.7 less than his prop total (4.5) for this game.
- Mitchell averages 3.6 assists in matchups with the 76ers, 0.9 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In matchups with the 76ers, Mitchell averages 1.6 fewer made three-pointers (1.9) than this contest’s over/under (3.5).
- Mitchell’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the 76ers is 28.6, which is 5.9 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Mitchell averages 25 combined points and rebounds in games against the 76ers, which is 4.5 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Mitchell has put up 24.8 combined points and assists per game against the 76ers, 5.7 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Philadelphia 76ers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!