Jays vs. Orioles Player Props | James McCann | Tuesday
The Baltimore Orioles host the Toronto Blue Jays on Tuesday, 7:05 PM ET at Oriole Park at Camden Yards. The Toronto Blue Jays are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +101.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Baltimore Orioles is -120. The Orioles are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 8 runs.
The Orioles and Jays have met 10 times this season, with the Orioles winning 8 times and the Jays winning twice.
James’s Most Popular Prop Bet
James McCann (BAL) has gone over his runs prop in 7 of his last 9 games.
James’s stats vs. Toronto Blue Jays
James’s Season Stats
James’s Team’s Standings
|Runs / Gm||4.29||26||-0.2|
|RunsAgst / Gm||5.22||29||0.7|
James’s Notable Teammates
- Ryan Mountcastle (BAL) has gone over his runs-batted-in prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 34.13% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (+190) are at DraftKings
- Ryan Mountcastle (BAL) has gone over his runs prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 13.81% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (+125) are at DraftKings
- Cedric Mullins (BAL) has gone over his total-bases prop in 6 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.40% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-154) are at DraftKings
- Cedric Mullins (BAL) has gone over his hits prop in 6 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.15% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-149) are at PointsBet
- Austin Hays (BAL) has stayed under his total-bases prop in 23 of his last 31 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.43% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 1.5 (-213) are at DraftKings
MLB BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking MLB player props computer prediction.
MLB Prop Cheat Sheet
The MLB player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the MLB player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.