Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Tennessee Titans Betting Odds & Game Analysis | NFL Week 14 Predictions
Having dropped two in a row, the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-10) will take on the Tennessee Titans (8-4). The Titans are solid favorites, expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -9.5). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 44.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Tennessee Titans and Jacksonville Jaguars in which the Titans are currently the clear pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Titans Vs. Jaguars Spread Betting Action
Tennessee stats and betting info
Betting trends for Tennessee
- Tennessee has a 7-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Titans have not yet covered the spread as favorites of 9.5 points or more this season (0-1).
- In Tennessee’s 12 games with a set total, seven have hit the over (58.3%).
|Pass yards||232.1 (2785)||22|
|Rush yards||140.8 (1689)||5|
|Points scored||25.3 (304)||12|
|Pass yards against||274.0 (3288)||26|
|Rush yards against||97.8 (1174)||7|
|Points allowed||24.2 (290)||23|
Key players for Tennessee
- Ryan Tannehill has been a dual threat to lead Tennessee in both passing and rushing. He has 2,774 passing yards, completing 65.8% of his passes and tossing 14 touchdown passes and 13 interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 196 yards (16.3 ypg) on 37 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- D’Onta Foreman has racked up 193 yards on 42 attempts. He’s caught four passes for 66 yards (16.5 per game), as well.
- Nick Westbrook-Ikhine’s team-high 297 yards as a receiver have come on 25 receptions (out of 37 targets) with three touchdowns.
- Chester Rogers has hauled in 20 receptions totaling 238 yards, finding the end zone one time as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Jeremy McNichols has racked up 25 catches for 215 yards, an average of 17.9 yards per game. He’s scored one time as a receiver this season.
Titans: Breon Borders: Out (Hip), Derick Roberson: Questionable (Hip), Adoree’ Jackson: Out (Knee)
Jacksonville stats and betting info
Betting trends for Jacksonville
- Jacksonville has a 4-8-0 record against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 9.5-point underdogs this season, the Jaguars are 2-1 against the spread.
- Two of Jacksonville’s 12 games with a set total have hit the over (16.7%).
|Pass yards||212.3 (2547)||29|
|Rush yards||110.6 (1327)||17|
|Points scored||15.0 (180)||31|
|Pass yards against||261.2 (3134)||19|
|Rush yards against||116.8 (1402)||21|
|Points allowed||26.7 (320)||29|
Key players for Jacksonville
- Trevor Lawrence leads Jacksonville with 2,514 yards on 247-of-426 passing with nine touchdowns compared to 10 interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 241 rushing yards (20.1 ypg) on 49 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- James Robinson has carried the ball 137 times for a team-high 678 yards (56.5 per game) with seven touchdowns. He also leads the team through the air, as his 28 receptions this season are good for 209 yards .
- Carlos Hyde has been given 71 carries and totaled 251 yards with one touchdown.
- Marvin Jones Jr.’s 540 receiving yards (45.0 yards per game) are a team high. He has 48 receptions on 82 targets with three touchdowns.
- Laviska Shenault Jr. has put up a 471-yard season so far. He’s caught 48 passes on 76 targets.
Jaguars: Tyler Eifert: Questionable (Shoulder), Sidney Jones IV: Questionable (Achilles), Greg Mabin: Questionable (Hamstring), Kamalei Correa: Questionable (Hamstring), Brandon Linder: Out (Ankle)
Pick for Titans vs. Jaguars
Bet split data from regulated betting sites combined with our in-depth statistical analysis points to the Titans being favored to cover the spread against the Jaguars.
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Looking for Week 14 NFL parlays ideas?