Jackets vs. Flyers Player Props | Boone Jenner | Sunday
The Philadelphia Flyers host the Columbus Blue Jackets on Sunday, 5:30 PM ET at Wells Fargo Center. The Columbus Blue Jackets are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +133.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Philadelphia Flyers is -159. The Flyers are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6.5 goals.
The Flyers and the Jackets have not met this season.
Boone’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Boone Jenner (CBJ) has stayed under his points prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 15.87% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-110) are at MGM.
Boone’s stats vs. Philadelphia Flyers
Boone’s Season Stats
Boone’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||2.88||23||-0.2|
|GAgst / Gm||3.32||25||0.3|
Boone’s Notable Teammates
- Sean Couturier (PHI) has gone over his assists prop in 6 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 12.19% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (+125) are at MGM
- Scott Laughton (PHI) has gone over his shots-on-goal prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.17% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 1.5 (-179) are at DraftKings
- Joel Farabee (PHI) has gone over his shots-on-goal prop in 17 of his last 21 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.95% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 1.5 (-196) are at DraftKings
- Sean Couturier (PHI) has gone over his points prop in 7 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.57% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-149) are at DraftKings
- Tyson Foerster (PHI) has stayed under his assists prop in 8 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 8.39% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-222) are at DraftKings
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
A seasoned sports betting and casino content specialist covering US markets for over a decade. She enjoys long walks, old movies, and learning new ...[Read full bio]