Iowa State Cyclones vs Kansas State Wildcats Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 24
The Kansas State Wildcats visit the Iowa State Cyclones at James H. Hilton Coliseum, taking the court at 9:00pm EST on Tuesday, January 24th. The Wildcats are 5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 135 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Kansas State Wildcats and Iowa State Cyclones.
Iowa State Cyclones Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Iowa State
- The Iowa State Cyclones are currently 14-4 on the season.
- The Cyclones are averaging 70.6 points per game. Combining with Wildcats’ 77.9 points per game gives a total of 148.5, which is 13.5 more than the current Over/Under of 135.
Iowa State Cyclones Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||70.6||103|
|Points Allowed Per Game||58.6||8|
|Assists Per Game||15.6||23|
|Rebounds Per Game||31.1||172|
|Blocks Per Game||3.1||105|
Key Players for Iowa State
- Jaren Holmes leads Iowa State with 12.9 points per game in 18 games.
- Tamin Lipsey leads Iowa State with 4.8 assists per game in 18 games.
- Aljaz Kunc leads Iowa State with 5.9 rebounds per game in 11 games.
- Hason Ward leads Iowa State with a 66.7 FG% through 16 games.
- Eli King leads Iowa State with a 50.0 3PT% through 5 games.
Kansas State Wildcats Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Kansas State
- The Kansas State Wildcats are currently 17-2 on the season.
- The Wildcats are averaging 77.9 points per game. Combining with Cyclones’ 70.6 points per game gives a total of 148.5, which is 13.5 more than the current Over/Under of 135.
Kansas State Wildcats Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||77.9||38|
|Points Allowed Per Game||67.5||114|
|Assists Per Game||18.1||5|
|Rebounds Per Game||32.7||118|
|Blocks Per Game||3.2||100|
Key Players for Kansas State
- Keyontae Johnson leads Kansas State with 18.5 points per game in 19 games.
- Markquis Nowell leads Kansas State with 8.2 assists per game in 19 games played.
- Keyontae Johnson leads Kansas State with 7.4 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- David N’Guessan leads Kansas State with a 67.9 FG% through 13 games.
- Dorian Finister leads Kansas State with a 100.0 3PT% through 6 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.