Indianapolis Colts vs. Arizona Cardinals Betting Odds & Game Analysis | NFL Week 16 Predictions
The Indianapolis Colts are (8-6) and travel to the desert to take on the Arizona Cardinals(10-4) on Saturday, December 25th at 8:15 pm. Arizona is a (pk or -1) currently and the total is set at .
Indianapolis stats and betting info
Indianapolis has scored 102 points in their last 3 road games
- HC Frank Reich is 8-3-1 against the spread vs the NFC in his 3rd year.
- Indianapolis has run for OVER 200 yards in 4 of their last 6 games.
- Indianapolis has an average margin of victory of 17.25 points per game.
- Indianapolis has scored 30 points or more in 7 of their last 11 games.
- Indianapolis has had 4 games totaled at 49 or higher; they are 2/2 in those games.
|Pass yards against||233.8(3,273)||25|
|Rush yards against||109.6(1,534)||14|
Key Players for Indianapolis
- RB – Jonathan Taylor has amassed 1,570 yards on the ground and accounted for 336 yards receiving. Taylor has 19 touchdowns through 15 weeks.
- QB – Carson Wentz has thrown for 3,005 yards with 23 touchdowns to only 6 interceptions. After throwing 14 touchdowns in a 6 game span. Wentz only threw for 1 or less touchdowns in 4 of the last 5 games.
- SS – Andrew Sendejo – exited the last game after a collision.
Arizona stats and betting info
- Arizona is 9-5 against the spread this season.
- Arizona is 2-1 against the spread following a loss.
- Arizona is 3-1 against the spread when the line is between (+3 / -3).
- Arizona is 0/3 to the UNDER vs the AFC South this season.
|Pass yards against||210.0(2940)||5|
|Rush yards against||112.8(1579)||17|
Key Players for Arizona
- QB – Kyler Murray through 11 games has thrown for 3,039 yards with 20 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. Murray has also totaled 270 yards rushing and has added 5 touchdowns on the ground.
- RB – James Connor leads the Cardinals with 700 yards rushing and 14 touchdowns.
- OLB’s – Markus Golden and Chandler Jones have combined for 20.5 sacks,19 tackles for loss and 40 quarterback hits. Golden and Jones rank first and second in all three categories for the Cardinals.
- WR – DeAndre Hopkins torn ACL, earliest return is the NFC Championship.
- RB – James Connor DNP on Tuesday due to a heel issue. Status unknown for Saturday Night.
- WR – Rondale Moore received an MRI earlier this week for an ankle injury.
Under Kliff Kingsbury the Cardinals are just 9-12-1 straight up at home.Including dropping their last 3 at home. Since Arizona’s 7-0 start they are only 3-4 in their next 7 games.
Injuries on the offensive side of the ball are starting to leave their mark, QB Murray missed 3 games and the receiving corps has been hit yet again with the DeAndre Hopkins news.
The Colts are one game out of first in the AFC South but were swept by Tennessee, so it’s difficult to see them winning the division but the top wildcard is a possibility which would probably mean a trip to the AFC North Champion.
On Thanksgiving all 3 road teams won outright, this isn’t a reward for these home teams, with work and family commitments all Christmas week.
It’s easy to see why the road teams have been so successful.Road teams are being taken away from family life so all they have left is the game.
This isn’t Green Bay, and the Colts are a legitimate Super Bowl contender that no team is going to want to see in the playoffs. Two teams heading in different directions.
Recommendation: COLTS ML.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL odds across legal sportsbooks.
Looking for Week 16 NFL odds?