Indiana vs. Purdue Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 13 Predictions
The Purdue Boilermakers (7-4, 0-0 Big Ten) are big favorites — expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -15) — versus the Indiana Hoosiers (2-9, 0-0 Big Ten) in a matchup of two conference rivals. The matchup has an over/under of 50 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Purdue stats and betting info
Betting trends for Purdue
- So far this season, Purdue has compiled a 6-5-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 15-point favorites this season, the Boilermakers are 1-0 against the spread.
- Three of Purdue’s 11 games with a set total have hit the over (27.3%).
- Purdue and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s total of 50 points four times this season.
- This season, the average total for Boilermakers games is 53.1 points, 3.1 more than the over/under of 50 points for this contest.
- The Boilermakers rack up 43.9 more yards per game (421.9) than the Hoosiers give up per contest (378.0).
- In games that Purdue amasses over 378.0 yards, the team is 5-2 overall.
- The Boilermakers have turned the ball over 15 times this season, six more turnovers than the Hoosiers have forced (9).
|Pass yards||346.0 (3806)||7|
|Rush yards||75.9 (835)||127|
|Points scored||26.0 (286)||85|
|Pass yards against||198.9 (2188)||21|
|Rush yards against||155.2 (1707)||74|
|Points allowed||21.7 (239)||36|
Key players for Purdue
- Aidan O’Connell leads Purdue with 2,900 passing yards (263.6 ypg) on 263-of-362 passing with 19 touchdowns compared to eight interceptions this season.
- King Doerue has carried the ball 121 times for a team-high 439 yards (39.9 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- David Bell’s 1,207 receiving yards (109.7 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 87 receptions and five touchdowns.
Indiana stats and betting info
Betting trends for Indiana
- Indiana is only 2-9-0 against the spread this year.
- The Hoosiers are 0-2 against the spread when an underdog by 15 points or greater this year.
- Six of Indiana’s 11 games with a set total have hit the over (54.5%).
- Five of Indiana’s games ended with a combined score higher than 50 points this season.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Hoosiers’ games this season (50.8 points).
- The Hoosiers rack up 55.1 fewer yards per game (299.0) than the Boilermakers allow per outing (354.1).
- When Indiana totals over 354.1 yards, the team is 1-2.
- The Hoosiers have turned the ball over six more times (21 total) than the Boilermakers have forced a turnover (15) this season.
|Pass yards||178.1 (1959)||112|
|Rush yards||120.9 (1330)||109|
|Points scored||18.2 (200)||120|
|Pass yards against||231.6 (2548)||71|
|Rush yards against||146.4 (1610)||61|
|Points allowed||32.3 (355)||104|
Key players for Indiana
- Michael Penix Jr. has thrown for 939 yards (85.4 ypg) to lead Indiana, completing 53.7% of his passes and recording four touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season.
- Stephen Carr has carried the ball 155 times for a team-high 600 yards (54.5 per game), with six touchdowns this year.
- Ty Fryfogle’s team-leading 493 receiving yards (44.8 yards per game) have come on 44 receptions with one touchdown.
Sports bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!