Incarnate Word vs. Houston Baptist Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 12 Predictions
The Incarnate Word Cardinals (8-2, 0-0 Southland) and Houston Baptist Huskies (0-10, 0-0 Southland) will face off in a battle of two conference rivals. The Cardinals are heavy favorites, expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -25.5). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 69.5.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Incarnate Word stats and betting info
Betting trends for Incarnate Word
- Incarnate Word has gone 6-3-0 ATS this season.
- The Cardinals are 0-1 against the spread when favored by 25.5 points or more this season.
- Incarnate Word games have hit the over in four out of nine opportunities (44.4%).
- Incarnate Word and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (69.5 points) three times this season.
- This season the average total for Cardinals games is 69.3 points, 0.2 fewer than the over/under of 69.5 points for this contest.
- The Cardinals collect 45.5 yards per game, just 14.7 more than the 30.8 the Huskies allow per outing.
- The Cardinals have turned the ball over three times this season, two more turnovers than the Huskies have forced (1).
|Pass yards||354.0 (3540)||5|
|Rush yards||129.7 (1297)||87|
|Points scored||38.1 (381)||7|
|Pass yards against||268.8 (2688)||117|
|Rush yards against||173.9 (1739)||95|
|Points allowed||25.9 (259)||59|
Key players for Incarnate Word
- Cameron Ward leads Incarnate Word with 3,525 passing yards (352.5 ypg) on 279-of-441 passing with 35 touchdowns compared to nine interceptions this season.
- Kevin Brown’s team-high 808 rushing yards (80.8 per game) have come on 116 carries, with 10 touchdowns this year. He’s also added 25 catches for 292 yards (29.2 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Taylor Grimes’ team-leading 923 receiving yards (92.3 yards per game) have come on 68 receptions with 11 touchdowns.
Houston Baptist stats and betting info
Betting trends for Houston Baptist
- Houston Baptist is only 2-6-1 against the spread this year.
- The Huskies have a 1-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 25.5 points or more this season.
- In Houston Baptist’s nine games with a set total, four have hit the over (44.4%).
- This season, Houston Baptist has played only two games with a combined score over 69.5 points.
- A difference of 7.9 points separates this contest’s over/under (69.5 points) and the average total points bet in Huskies’ games (61.6 points) this season.
- The Huskies rack up 27.3 fewer yards per game (18.7) than the Cardinals give up per contest (46.0).
- This year the Huskies have turned the ball over three times, one more than the Cardinals’ takeaways (2).
|Pass yards||188.5 (1885)||88|
|Rush yards||48.2 (482)||128|
|Points scored||17.7 (177)||107|
|Pass yards against||216.4 (2164)||69|
|Rush yards against||208.7 (2087)||121|
|Points allowed||40.4 (404)||124|
Key players for Houston Baptist
- Orion Olivas has thrown for 1,304 yards (130.4 ypg) to lead Houston Baptist, completing 58.6% of his passes and collecting six touchdown passes and nine interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Xzavier Ford, has carried the ball 53 times for 156 yards (15.6 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- Tyson Thompson’s 517 receiving yards (51.7 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 53 receptions and two touchdowns.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best college football odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!