Idaho vs. Idaho State Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 12 Predictions
The Idaho Vandals (3-7, 0-0 Big Sky) and Idaho State Bengals (1-9, 0-0 Big Sky) will meet in a matchup of two conference rivals. The Vandals are small favorites (-1.5). The over/under for this one is set at 56.5 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Idaho stats and betting info
Betting trends for Idaho
- Idaho is 4-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Vandals are 2-1 against the spread when favored by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in five of Idaho’s nine games with a set total .
- This season, Idaho games have hit the over on this game’s 56.5-point over/under five times.
- The Vandals have seen a 59.6 average over/under in their games this season, 3.1 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Vandals average 69.3 fewer yards per game (45.3), than the Bengals give up per outing (114.6).
- When Idaho piles up over 114.6 yards, the team is 0-2.
- This year, the Vandals have turned the ball over three times, one more than the Bengals’ takeaways (2).
|Pass yards||198.5 (1985)||72|
|Rush yards||176.8 (1768)||27|
|Points scored||26.5 (265)||55|
|Pass yards against||254.9 (2549)||108|
|Rush yards against||159.7 (1597)||76|
|Points allowed||34.7 (347)||106|
Key players for Idaho
- Mike Beaudry has 1,299 passing yards (129.9 ypg) to lead Idaho, completing 64.2% of his passes and collecting four touchdown passes and six interceptions this season.
- Zach Borisch has carried the ball 95 times for a team-high 459 yards (45.9 per game), with five touchdowns this year.
- Terez Traynor’s 679 receiving yards (67.9 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 48 receptions and three touchdowns.
Idaho State stats and betting info
Betting trends for Idaho State
- Idaho State’s ATS record is 3-6-0 this season.
- The Bengals are 3-5 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- Idaho State has hit the over in five of its nine games with a set total (55.6%).
- In Idaho State’s nine games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 56.5.
- Bengals games have an over/under of 52.8 points this season, 3.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
- The Bengals rack up 52.1 yards per game, 25.5 fewer yards than the 77.6 the Vandals give up.
- When Idaho State amasses more than 77.6 yards, the team is 0-2.
- The Bengals have turned the ball over three more times (4 total) than the Vandals have forced a turnover (1) this season.
|Pass yards||190.0 (1900)||84|
|Rush yards||128.4 (1284)||89|
|Points scored||16.8 (168)||113|
|Pass yards against||272.2 (2722)||122|
|Rush yards against||176.9 (1769)||99|
|Points allowed||36.1 (361)||112|
Key players for Idaho State
- Hunter Hays has thrown for 1,013 yards (101.3 ypg) to lead Idaho State, completing 54.8% of his passes and recording six touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season.
- Tyevin Ford has carried the ball 106 times for a team-high 483 yards (48.3 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- Tanner Conner’s 654 receiving yards (65.4 yards per game) lead the team. He has 38 receptions with four touchdowns.
Sports bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!