Hurricanes vs. Stars Player Props | Sebastian Aho | Wednesday
The Dallas Stars host the Carolina Hurricanes on Wednesday January 25th, 7:32am ET at American Airlines Center. The Dallas Stars are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of -107.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Carolina Hurricanes is -112. The over/under is set at goals.
In their first and only matchup this season on December 17, 2022, the Hurricanes won by a score of 5-4.
Sebastian Aho Season Stats
- Sebastian Aho averages 0.4 goals, 0.6 assists, and 1.0 points per game.
- Aho’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Dallas Stars is set at 0.5 which is 0.5 less than than his season average of 1.0.
- Aho’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Dallas Stars is set at 0.5 which is 0.1 less than his season average of 0.6.
- Aho’s goals line for this matchup vs. Dallas Stars is set at 0.5 which is 0.1 more than than his season average of 0.4.
- Aho’s shots on goal line for tonight’s matchup vs. Dallas Stars is set at 2.5 which is the same as than his season average of 2.5.
Sebastian Aho Notable Teammates
Dallas Stars Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NHL Computer Picks For Player Props
NHL computer player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
A seasoned sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NHL Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
A seasoned sports betting and casino content specialist covering US markets for over a decade. She enjoys long walks, old movies, and learning new ...[Read full bio]