Hurricanes vs. Canadiens Player Props | Brent Burns | Tuesday
The Montreal Canadiens host the Carolina Hurricanes on Tuesday, 7:00 PM ET at Bell Centre. The Montreal Canadiens are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +254.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Carolina Hurricanes is -318. The Hurricanes are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6 goals.
In their first and only matchup this season on March 7, 2023, the Hurricanes won by a score of 6-2.
Brent’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Brent Burns (CAR) has gone over his points prop in 8 of his last 9 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 23.95% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-152) are at FanDuel.
Brent’s stats vs. Montreal Canadiens
Brent’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Hurricanes at Canadiens
- The Canadiens are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games
- The Canadiens are 6-1 ATS as underdogs in their last 7 games
- The Canadiens are 5-1 ATS at home in their last 6 games
- The Canadiens are 4-1 ATS as home underdogs in their last 5 games
- The Canadiens are 6-1 ATS after a loss in their last 7 games
Brent’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||2.82||28||-0.2|
|GAgst / Gm||3.22||23||0.2|
Brent’s Notable Teammates
- Mike Matheson (MON) has gone over his points prop in 7 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 22.63% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (118) are at FanDuel
- Mike Matheson (MON) has gone over his shots-on-goal prop in 6 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.47% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 2.5 (108) are at FanDuel
- Nicholas Suzuki (MON) has stayed under his assists prop in 24 of his last 34 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.97% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-175) are at FanDuel
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.