Houston Astros vs Seattle Mariners Betting Odds & Game Analysis | June 7
The Seattle Mariners visit the Houston Astros at Minute Maid Park, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Tuesday June 7th, 8:10pm ET. The Seattle Mariners are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the Major League Baseball game between the Seattle Mariners and Houston Astros.
Houston and Seattle Betting Info
- Twelve of the Astros’ last 13 night games against AL West opponents have gone UNDER the total runs line.
- The Astros have won each of their last eight games against the Mariners at Minute Maid Park following a loss.
Seattle Mariners Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.238|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.2|
Key Players for Seattle
- George Kirby: 3.38 ERA, 8.72 K/9, 1.09 WHIP
- Ryan Borucki: 0.00 ERA, 0.00 K/9, 0.00 WHIP
- Julio Rodríguez: .277 Batting Avg, .332 OBP, .432 SLG, .764 OPS, 26 Runs
- Abraham Toro: .168 Batting Avg, .224 OBP, .343 SLG, .567 OPS, 18 Runs
- Tyler France: .326 Batting Avg, .401 OBP, .482 SLG, .883 OPS, 26 Runs
- John Crawford: .287 Batting Avg, .379 OBP, .436 SLG, .815 OPS, 24 Runs
- Jesse Winker: .212 Batting Avg, .316 OBP, .303 SLG, .619 OPS, 16 Runs
- Taylor Trammell: .300 Batting Avg, .389 OBP, .567 SLG, .956 OPS, 7 Runs
- Eugenio Suárez: .231 Batting Avg, .320 OBP, .462 SLG, .782 OPS, 31 Runs
- Adam Frazier: .238 Batting Avg, .305 OBP, .332 SLG, .637 OPS, 26 Runs
- Caleb Raleigh: .169 Batting Avg, .231 OBP, .410 SLG, .641 OPS, 10 Runs
Houston Astros Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.235|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.1|
Key Players for Houston
- Thomas Pressly: 3.29 ERA, 6.59 K/9, 1.32 WHIP
- Cristian Javier: 3.22 ERA, 11.29 K/9, 1.14 WHIP
- Seth Martinez: 0.00 ERA, 8.03 K/9, 0.73 WHIP
- Martín Maldonado: .133 Batting Avg, .200 OBP, .250 SLG, .450 OPS, 17 Runs
- Michael Brantley: .287 Batting Avg, .369 OBP, .410 SLG, .779 OPS, 16 Runs
- Yordan Alvarez: .288 Batting Avg, .386 OBP, .610 SLG, .996 OPS, 35 Runs
- Yulieski Gurriel: .221 Batting Avg, .268 OBP, .354 SLG, .622 OPS, 18 Runs
- Chas McCormick: .232 Batting Avg, .291 OBP, .428 SLG, .719 OPS, 16 Runs
- Jeremy Peña: .273 Batting Avg, .328 OBP, .465 SLG, .793 OPS, 23 Runs
- Jose Altuve: .280 Batting Avg, .354 OBP, .535 SLG, .889 OPS, 26 Runs
- Kyle Tucker: .259 Batting Avg, .356 OBP, .477 SLG, .833 OPS, 21 Runs
- Alexander Bregman: .217 Batting Avg, .338 OBP, .380 SLG, .718 OPS, 24 Runs
In the last 5 matchups between the Astros and Mariners, the Astros won twice and the Mariners won three times. Their most recent matchup on June 6, 2022 ended 7-4 with the Seattle Mariners taking the win.
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analyst.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Odds across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.