Houston Astros vs. Atlanta Braves: World Series Game 6 Best Odds and Preview for November 2, 2021
The Houston Astros (95-67) and the Atlanta Braves (88-73) play in Game 6 of the World Series on Tuesday 8:09 PM ET at Minute Maid Park. The Braves are up 3-2 in the series, and can earn a the championship with a win.
Atlanta has yet to name a starter while Houston is projected to start Luis Garcia.
Best Odds for Houston Astros vs Atlanta Braves
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances to win the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the MLB matchup between the Houston Astros and Atlanta Braves.
- The Astros have been victorous in 83, or 61.5%, of the 135 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Houston and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 85 of their 162 opportunities.
- The Astros lead MLB with 863 runs scored this season.
- Houston has played as the favorite in nine of its past 10 games and has gone 4-5 in those contests.
- When it comes to the total, the Astros and their foes are 4-6 in their last 10 contests.
Probable Starting Pitcher Stats
- Garcia (11-8) takes the mound first for the Astros in his 29th start of the season. He’s put together a 3.24 ERA in 155 1/3 innings pitched, with 167 strikeouts.
- His last time out came on Saturday against the Braves, when the righty tossed 3 2/3 innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up three hits.
- In Garcia’s 28 starts, his team is 16-12.
- Garcia has started 28 contests with a total set by bookmakers this season. The teams have combined to go over the run total in nine of them.
- The Braves are 22-26 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 45.8% of those games).
- Atlanta has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 160 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 73 of those games (73-78-9).
- The Braves have the No. 8 offense in baseball scoring 4.9 runs per game (790 total runs).
- Over the last 10 games, Atlanta was named the moneyline underdog by oddsmakers just two times, and it split those games.
- In their last 10 matchups, the Braves and their opponents combined to hit the over four times.
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!