Hornets vs. Trail Blazers Player Props | Miles Bridges | Friday
Miles Bridges and the Charlotte Hornets face the Portland Trail Blazers on Friday at 10:00 PM ET.
Let’s examine all of Bridges’ prop bets for this matchup, looking at stats and trends to choose the top value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Miles Bridges’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Bridges Season Stats
- Bridges posts 19.8 points, 7.3 rebounds and 3.6 assists per contest, shooting 47.0% from the field and 32.8% from beyond the arc with 2.0 made 3-pointers per contest.
- The 19.8 points Bridges has scored per game this season is 1.3 more than his prop bet over/under set for Friday (18.5).
- Bridges’ per-game rebound average — 7.3 — is 0.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (7.5).
- Bridges combines to average 23.4 points and assists per game, 0.9 more than his PA prop bet total (22.5) for Friday’s game.
- Bridges has played 30 games this season, putting up more than 18.5 points in 18 of them.
- This season in 30 games, Bridges has pulled down more than 7.5 boards in 16 matchups.
Bridges’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||16.6||14.3%||4.1||9.3%||1.4||2.9||20.5%||38.6%||14.4%||46.0%|
Player Performance vs. Portland
- Bridges averages 10.5 points per game against the Trail Blazers, 8.0 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Bridges averages 3.5 rebounds in games against the Trail Blazers. That is 4.0 less than his prop total (7.5) for this game.
- Bridges racks up 2.8 assists per game against the Trail Blazers, 0.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Trail Blazers, Bridges has made 0.2 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Bridges’ PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Trail Blazers is 12.7 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Bridges combines for 14 points and rebounds per game against the Trail Blazers. That is 12.5 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Bridges has collected 13.3 combined points and assists per game against the Trail Blazers, 9.2 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Portland Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and placing your futures NBA Playoffs bets today.