Hornets vs. Mavericks Player Props | Gordon Hayward | Monday
The Charlotte Hornets, including Gordon Hayward, will take the court against the Dallas Mavericks on Monday at 8:30 PM ET.
Below, we break down Hayward’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you find the top wagers for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Gordon Hayward’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hayward Season Stats
- Hayward puts up 17.6 points, 4.9 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game. At the other end, he delivers 0.9 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- The 18.5 points prop total set for Hayward on Monday is 0.9 more than his scoring average on the season (17.6).
- Hayward has grabbed 4.9 rebounds per game, 1.6 less than his prop bet for Monday’s game (6.5).
- Hayward’s combined points and rebounds average (22.5 per game) is 3.0 fewer than the over/under of 25.5 set for Monday’s matchup.
- Hayward has played 28 games this season, putting up more than 18.5 points in 13 of them.
- So far in 28 games played, Hayward has had a rebound total higher than 6.5 boards in three matchups.
Hayward’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||16.9||14.6%||4.2||9.7%||1.3||3.0||20.8%||38.6%||14.7%||46.3%|
Player Performance vs. Dallas
- Hayward averages 10.7 points per game against the Mavericks, 7.8 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Hayward’s 3.8 rebounds per game in matchups with the Mavericks are 2.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- Hayward collects 2.1 assists per game against the Mavericks, 3.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Mavericks, Hayward has made the same amount of three-pointers per game as this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Hayward’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Mavericks is 16.6, which is 13.9 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Hayward accumulates 14.5 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Mavericks, and that is 11.0 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Hayward’s 12.8 combined points and assists in games against the Mavericks are 11.7 less than his prop in this matchup.
Dallas Mavericks Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!