Hornets vs. Magic Player Props | Gordon Hayward | Wednesday
Gordon Hayward and his fellow Charlotte Hornets match up against the Orlando Magic on Wednesday at 7:00 PM ET.
In this story, we are breaking down Hayward’s stats and trends to help you make the best picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Gordon Hayward’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hayward Season Stats
- Hayward averages 17.6 points, 5.1 rebounds and 3.4 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 0.8 steals and 0.5 blocks.
- Hayward’s 17.6 points per game average is 2.1 points higher than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Hayward has averaged 0.4 less rebounds per game (5.1) than his prop bet total in Wednesday’s game (5.5).
- Hayward has averaged 21.0 combined points and assists per game, 2.5 more than his PA prop bet total — 18.5 — for Wednesday’s matchup.
- Hayward has totaled more than 15.5 points 11 times this season (through 19 games).
- Hayward’s single-game rebound total has gone over 5.5 boards seven times in 19 games.
Hayward’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||13.3||11.9%||4.1||9.0%||1.1||2.4||18.1%||36.6%||11.7%||43.1%|
Player Performance vs. Orlando
- Hayward’s points-per-game average against the Magic (16.1) is 0.6 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Hayward collects five rebounds per game in matchups with the Magic, 0.5 less than his prop total for this contest.
- Hayward collects assists against the Magic at the same rate as his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Magic, Hayward has made 0.1 more three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Hayward has a combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Magic that is 0.1 higher than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Hayward combines for 21.1 points and rebounds per game against the Magic. That is 0.6 more than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Hayward records 19.6 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Magic, 1.1 more than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Orlando Magic Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!